Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inspired to Blog by Boggon (a kindred sister)

Craft Month: Why Should Crafters and Artists Blog by Sharon Boggon
or
How blogs and social media can help crafters

Sharon b is an inspiration to many of us who use the internet as a learning, teaching, and sharing tool.  Every day (almost!) she writes about a project or event of interest to anyone who likes to make things by hand - including embroidery, crazy quilting, and even computer art.  On a regular basis, I am inspired by her blog and her online directory of stitches as sources to improve my own work with Japanese temari.  Now, she has helped me understand why I started a blog and how it can also help improve my work. Thanks to my kindred sister, Sharon!
.....

Kindred (adjective): having the same belief, attitude, or feeling.
Sister (noun): a female friend regarded as a sister.
.....


Be sure to follow her blog Pin Tangle

Follow Sharon at Pin Tangle