Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Temari Challenge

I've talked about TemariChallenge Yahoo group often. Have you joined yet? I sure hope so. Joan led us through a pattern that she figured out from one of the temari books published in Japan. I just finished putting the final touches on mine....

March Challenge Temari



I especially like the way Joan talked us through variations on the pattern and in the end, she wowed us with her photos of the design stitched on other divisions. Nice teaching job, Joan!

Now, if I only had time to stitch all those variations...

Yes, in answer to your questions, I WILL get back to the flower temari challenge and add more flowers to my C10.  Right now, I'm busy, busy, busy with finishing the quilt for Japan and taking registrations for the next online class. Thanks for writing!