Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beautiful blue kit - only one left

 

[Update - the kit has found a nice home!]
Yesterday, I posted the fifth lesson in the Grandmother Star temari class online. I have only one kit left - will you make it yours? The Yahoo group for the class will remain open until July 31, 2012, so you have lots of time to make this temari.

Here's the scoop about the class on my website




If you take this last kit off my hands, I'll toss a DVD in the box that has all the lessons (pdf) and videos (from YouTube) that I recorded for the class. This DVD is not included in the regular price of the class - it's an extra option at the end.  Students loved the videos so much that they want to keep them.
DVD information is on this page on my website

Send me an email and it's yours!
Barb@japanesetemari.com