Monday, April 13, 2015

Temari rulers

Hello, Happy Spring!

Just a quick note this morning to let you know that the C10 circumference rulers from Tentemari that so many of you ordered will be here in a couple of weeks. As soon as they arrive, I'll contact you and give you information on how to purchase them. I have also ordered a lot more Kyo thread since my last batch sold out within hours!
 
We've heard that the Japan Temari Association will not be ordering new V rulers. Oh no! I use mine all the time for all sorts of measuring - not just for the C10 division. Well, I decided to bite the bullet and order some V rulers to be made. I found a company who can do it for us. Since I've always wanted numbers printed on the V ruler, I added them when I did the artwork. I should have this new version of the trusty ruler in about 6 weeks.






 I feel the love! Thank you for all your kind words about the new Temari Workbook. It's being translated into Japanese now as a gift to temari makers there. You can download your copy and print pages as you need them to record your temari stitching - one of the best ways to learn and keep track!

Link to download the Workbook